Choosing the right pair.
The foundations of choosing a life partner (choosing a life partner) choose a life partner Choosing the right life partner plays an important role in achieving happiness and harmony The foundations of choosing a life partner between spouses, getting rid of fears and doubts that haunt them about the future of the relationship and its success, and we do not forget the need for each of them to be aware and sufficiently mature and know the importance of this decision and its impact on his life later, and thus be patient, patient and take sufficient time in Selection.
in addition to taking into account some of the important qualities and criteria that will be mentioned later and that may be available in a suitable life partner, and this does not mean absolute perfection and perfection, but rather to achieve harmony and harmony between them, and the ability to assume the responsibility of marriage and work on its success together life partner. 
The criteria for choosing a husband and wife.
The appropriate husband or wife can be chosen so that each of them has some standards and good qualities necessary to establish a healthy relationship and a happy marriage together later, which can be identified and tested during the engagement period, including the following: 
Confidence and sincerity
Trust and sincerity is one of the most important components and basics of marriage, and an important criterion in the future life partner, and therefore trust must be adopted as a basis for the relationship between them, and their belief in the other, and this is shown by their enjoyment of honesty, telling the truth to the partner and believing the other party, and avoiding fraud and deception that destroy trust The precious and destabilizing factors, in addition to not hiding the previous things that may pertain to unsuccessful relationships in the past, and which may cause problems later if the partner discovered them by chance, thus showing the principles of trust from the beginning for each of them.
which makes a person believe in his partner unless any actions that lead him to doubt, And frankness as soon as there are strange ideas that arouse him and confuse him, and not to penetrate his privacy and tamper with his property, accounts and personal equipment without permission.  
Maturity and responsibility
The foundations of choosing a life partner The person getting married must be aware of his purposes and importance, and be aware and sufficiently mature to make him know what he wants from this relationship, and thus he is looking for a suitable partner to share this serious thinking in this decision,  and you can imagine marriage as a leadership test that will last for many hours. A person is tired during it, but he must continue to bear the responsibility in order to reach his goal and achieve happiness in the end, therefore not everyone is mature and capable of driving sufficiently, and here we realize that choosing a partner must be done carefully.
choosing a life partner after testing his ability to assume the responsibilities and requirements of marriage and make sure From his success in this, and his emotional maturity that frees him from his previous experiences and makes him learn from his mistakes, and learn from them, so he strives for the success of his relationship and the achievement of happiness in his marriage. 
Enjoy a distinct and attractive personality
- Independence: Some spouses tend to search for an independent partner who has a distinct personal attraction, so that they share married life harmoniously and happily, but each of them maintains his own identity and independence, and enjoys distinct interests, with whom the other shares her experience of friendship and intimacy.
- Witeness and sense of humor: Spouses desire to spend a happy life that culminates in joy and fun by sharing friendly and gentle banter, with a partner who is light-hearted and has a sense of humor, but at the same time polite and gentle in his humor, and serious at other times.
- Feeling of satisfaction and acceptance: One of the most important criteria for choosing a partner is the other party’s feeling of satisfaction and acceptance of him, and this does not mean ignoring the presence of some faults and faults in everyone, but in return accepting and correcting them as much as possible later, and not marrying only because it is a decision that one made and desires or was imposed on him. Rather, choosing a partner who feels attracted and admired, loves him as he is, and wants to spend a happy life with him. 
The ability to communicate well with the partner
The foundations of choosing a life partner choose a life partner Communication is a fundamental key to relationships, and it is a reason to bring the spouses closer later and strengthen their relationship, and therefore both spouses must be able to communicate with each other well,  through the following appearances: 
- Understanding and harmony together: This appears through the existence of common denominators between the spouses that achieve compatibility and intellectual and emotional harmony between them, make them understand more, choosing a life partner and enable them to compromise and sympathize with each other in various issues, thus reconciling their hearts and supporting their relationship later.
- Openness and acceptance of criticism: choosing a life partner It is necessary for spouses to accept constructive criticism, and to use it in a way that develops and develops their personalities, in addition to openness to the opinions of others, respecting them, presenting their opinions and expressing them freely, politely at the same time, and in a frank and logical manner without sensitivity, impulsivity, and attack on the ideas of the party The other.
- Mutual respect: The spouses may not agree in all their ideas, and contradict their views and desires, but this does not negate the importance of having respect between them, and dealing with the partner in a polite and decent manner despite the differences in values and beliefs between them. 
- Expressing emotions and presenting love: choosing a life partner One needs to feel the interest of the other party, as love and affection are one of the important criteria in marriage, and it requires the ability of the spouses to give, and present these beautiful, sincere feelings with time to the partner, provided that love is not the only reason for marriage; Because married life requires other important components in a life partner, such as those mentioned previously. 
Other criteria for selecting suitable couples
choosing a life partner There are some other qualities and criteria for couples to choose each other, including: The foundations of choosing a life partner 
- A person’s ability to interact well and communicate well with the family of the partner, which is a reason for entering hearts and deepening with the family as a new member in it, and increases the partner’s happiness and satisfaction.
- Using quiet dialogue, giving the partner an opportunity to speak comfortably, and listening carefully, especially when he is upset, which is a reason to improve communication and strengthen the relationship between them.
- There are some slight differences in the partner interests and hobbies that partners can learn to change the routine, choosing a life partner provided that the difference in values, principles and personalities is not in a way choosing a life partner that hinders the understanding and harmony of the spouses later.
- The partner possesses some special characteristics, life partner or his abstinence from others, which are very personal matters in which the spouses differ, such as the desire of one of them to be related to a non-smoking person, for example; partner For special reasons and other qualities.
- Expressing admiration and appreciation, as a person’s appreciation of his partner and his admiration for what he loves or praising his qualities, for example, makes him want to continue with him. 
- The existence of other criteria for common decisions in the lives of spouses and their future plans that differ between spouses, such as: 
The foundations of choosing a life partner The foundations of choosing a life partner
- life partner choosing a life partner Spouses’ desire to have children immediately after marriage. 1
- The financial conditions of the spouses, and the financial affairs that must be agreed upon 2 fore the engagement.
- Desire to get to know each other and hold the engagement period before marriage, or prepare for the wedding immediately after the engagement.