Family problems and how to solve them The family is the nucleus of human society, the main incubator for its members, and an essential source of happiness, tranquility, and stability for them, but a family is hardly devoid of differences or problems from time to time. The independent characteristics and inclinations differ from him from the other, so you see the husband loves something the wife does not like, and the children want to do work that the parents do not want. Family problems.
Definition of family problems.
Family problems mean the existence of some kind of troubled relationships between family members, which in turn lead to the occurrence of tensions, whether these problems are caused by the misbehavior of one of the family members or the main parties in it, and the frequent quarrels and disagreements between parents, or between children, or between children and parents lead to Making the family in turmoil, and children lose the family’s prestige, respect and belonging to it. 
How to solve family problems
Identify contentious issues
Looking at issues that cause disputes between spouses and placing them in a list of basic steps to solve these problems, as this step is followed by considering each problem separately, trying to reach an appropriate solution to it in a way that satisfies both parties, and then moving on to other problems in succession. If the list of disagreements is long and endless; In other words, the spouses disagree on everything, so it is necessary to look at the method in which they talk to each other, and to improve it if necessary. 
Problems are not left unresolved
The process of communication between spouses occupies great importance, especially when solving problems, as many suggestions can be considered that may help solve the problem, and choose what suits both parties, Family problems and how to solve them The family and this can be determined by asking questions about the best way to reach a satisfactory solution; And then it is possible to resort to marital psychological therapy, or to speak with a trainer specialized in relationships, or to review books on that, or by joining the online courses that deal with the marital relationship. 
Massive anger during disputes between spouses leads to a flare-up of the dispute, so it is necessary to take a break and leave the place and set a later date to resume the quarrel, and the best option may be going to sleep, which allows getting rid of negative thoughts, reassessing the situation, and heading afterwards to apologize and admit guilt, and try Relief from and sympathize with the other side. 
Communication and having the ability to express feelings to the partner helps to solve the problems that occur between them, so be careful to use some phrases that contribute to clarifying the point of view without accusing the partner of being the main source causing the misfortune, for example using the pronoun (I) while talking with the partner, even He does not feel accused by the other side. 
Understand the other party’s point of view
Each of the two partners must understand the point of view of the other, make concessions, and work to think about the needs of the other partner, Family problems and how to solve them The family as well as discuss the topic, and reach an understanding about what happened and what will happen in the future. 
Express your concerns constructively
Each of the spouses should express their concerns constructively and rationally, as it is a simple and easy method that can be done especially in sensitive and thorny conversations that may occur between them. 
Focus on the solution, not the problem
Spouses need to facilitate their way of life together by focusing on the solution and not on the problem, while being careful to make sure that the course of the dialogue is positive, and that any problem can be overcome as long as both spouses think about the solution and not the problem and dilemmas that are difficult to solve, in order to live a happy and relaxing life. (7)
Set a time for discussion
The spouses should face each other, with a commitment to calm, and strive to get rid of the embarrassing situation that they are going through in a smooth, positive way, and try to make eye contact, to show interest in the other’s speech, and to help a feeling of bonding and harmony with each other. 
Practice good listening
Good listening is not the whole solution, as some promote, but it is definitely one of the wonderful methods used to solve marital problems. There is no doubt that spouses need high communication skills to understand each other and to reach common solutions and deal with life pressures and requirements, but during disputes many resort From spouses to sticking to the opinion and repeating the speech without listening to the second party, and this is definitely not a solution to the problems, as husbands should practice more listening skills to hear the opinion of the other party well before starting the conversation and expressing the appropriate opinion or response. 
Deal with problems maturely
Sarcasm, mockery, frowning and violent behavior in dealing with challenges are nothing but childish behaviors that have no place in successful marital relationships. Successful relationships are characterized by maturity and calm in dealing with problems, as husbands can consider that these problems are a way to show and explain mature interaction to their children to emulate their fathers and mothers, This also includes containing the other party and trying to accept some of its negatives to ensure that the marital relationship proceeds in a healthy and sound manner. 
Make decisions collaboratively
The process of making decisions individually is not the best way, as the process of discussing problems and concerns between spouses and then working to reach a set of solutions to ultimately reach a solution agreed upon by the spouses together is the best option for decision-making between spouses, as married life is full of things that It requires reaching decisions and this process is repeated throughout the marital life. Therefore, reaching cooperative decision-making methods is one of the most important elements of a successful marital relationship. 
Giving the partner priority
Both spouses must maintain their relationship by giving each other priority in his life, by trying to do the things that each of them used to do at the beginning of the relationship, in addition to showing appreciation and respect for each other towards the other, and trying to complete each other, and daily contact Between them to show the extent of their constant interest in the relationship, Family problems and how to solve them The family and they can plan some time to share it together, as this would show each party its importance to the other party, and help preserve happiness between them.
Tolerance with the other party
Both spouses must learn how to forgive and forgive the mistakes of their partner, meaning that each of them must understand, be aware, and do his best in the relationship, and when something goes wrong from him, they can use this mistake to know what is best for them, and then act in a better way later, forgiveness Permission means that each of them is obligated to give up the harm caused to them by the other in the past to allow new opportunities and possibilities for the future, and to try to make married life successful. .
Express points of interest constructively
The way in which the conversation between the spouses begins occupies an important role in changing the course of the conversation, as specialists in relationships point out the presence of opening words and sentences that prevent the conversation from turning into a problem between the spouses, especially in sensitive topics and discussions, so it is advisable to pay attention to choosing the opening phrases appropriately as if Speech begins with (I wish) or (I feel) or (What are your thoughts or feelings about this?), And others. 
Express feelings honestly
Solving marital problems requires that both spouses have sufficient space and safety to be able to express feelings related to the other party, especially feelings of dissatisfaction or dissatisfaction with some behaviors practiced by one of the parties, as concealing these feelings is one of the underlying causes behind the emergence of marital disputes and problems. It is advisable to train to accept these feelings from the partner and acknowledge them so that there is a safe space between the spouses, in addition to the presence of honesty in the relationship. 
Blaming the partner continuously in all discussions and problems that are exposed is useless when working to solve these problems, and this can be a reason to keep both parties in the problems, and the correct way to reach an appropriate solution is to start both parties to assume responsibility The whole thing related to his own stances, or the things he does. 
Work out what can be fixed
In resolving relations between spouses, family problems both partners must avoid trying to force the other party to change himself or act in a way he does not want, and instead focus on each party correcting himself, his behavior, and his behavior, so changing each person’s behavior is definitely easier than trying to change others, and so it can be That the marriage is based on understanding, love, the husband’s acceptance of the other, and the continual improvement of his image. 
In marital life, there will be dialogues and discussions in which the spouses may disagree, of course, but it is important for both parties to avoid screaming and raising their voice, as shouting in the discussion will not serve to convey any useful message to the other party or persuade him to change his opinion on a topic, on the contrary. Continuing the discussion in this negative way and deliberately raising the voice will definitely harm the marital relationship. 
family problems Each of the spouses should make the other feel grateful to him for everything he does for him, and not take the interest and small details that indicate love for granted, and gratitude is by saying thank you for preparing a cup of coffee, for example, celebrating their annual wedding anniversary, or praising The taste of food, or noticing the new haircut or new clothes and praising them, as paying attention to small details gives a kind of appreciation to the relationship, and this is very important; Because neglect is one of the factors that increase marital disputes. 
Spouses control their reaction
When discussing a matter, spouses are advised to control their reactions by calming themselves, taking a rest, gathering their thoughts, and checking their emotions, taking into account avoiding expressing their feelings towards each other at the time of the problem, because this increases its size,  It is pointed out that it is difficult for a person to control the behavior of another, so avoiding or refusing to deal with problems does not solve them, but rather increases them. 
Avoid arguing while anger
Family problems and how to solve them It is advisable when facing a family problem to discuss it after getting rid of anger or feeling annoyed, because waiting for all parties to calm down allows the person to deal with the problem logically and slowly, instead of rushing emotionally, and retreating from discussing the matter sometimes is a good opportunity to think carefully before Dealing with the problem, just as approaching an angry person increases tension, and thus it is difficult to solve the problem. 
Accept other people’s mistakes
Acceptance of family members ’mistakes is one of the most important foundations that help solve family problems smoothly, and that is through trying to understand their actions and the motivation behind them, as these behaviors can be merely a reflection, and a reaction to the behavior of the same person, which may contribute to the reduction of various Family problems, even if they are old, also includes accepting personal mistakes so that they are dealt with properly. 
Request a consultation
In the event of their real desire to continue the marital relationship and solve problems, spouses may seek advice and advice from others who are able to provide it, in case the parties find it difficult for the two parties to resolve their differences themselves. 
The most prominent marital problems and how to solve them
Family problems and how to solve them There are some marital problems that the spouses may face in their joint life, and the following is mentioned of some proposals aimed at solving them, as follows: 
- The problem of poor communication between spouses: it may result from preoccupation with television or following sports and other activities and concerns related to children or the family in general, and such a problem can be solved by setting a special date between spouses to communicate with each other, and body language must be used correctly when dealing with The party to show total interest in what he says, as the other should feel good to listen to him, and what he says can be emphasized through some simple inquiries in order to interact with him.
- Financial problems: financial problems family problems are one of the biggest obstacles that the spouses may face, and it can be faced by determining the financial situation in an attempt to live in a realistic pattern commensurate with the available capabilities, and therefore an appropriate time can be allocated for each of the spouses to discuss financial matters together. They are both honest about income and debt with the goal of building a common and balanced budget.
- The problem of trust: trust is the basic rule in the relationship between spouses, and it can be created by adhering to stability in the relationship by both parties, avoiding lying, dealing fairly and fairly with the other party, not exaggerating in reaction, and avoiding extreme jealousy.
Principles of solving family problems related to children
There are five basic principles that contribute to solving problems in family life family problems, especially challenges related to children, and they are as follows: Family problems and how to solve them
- Searching for the causes of the problem, as it is necessary to identify the source of negative feelings in the child’s life, such as repeated criticism or frustration.
- Putting the problem before the child in order for him to make an effort to understand the causes.
- Helping the child gather his ideas and encouraging him to find a solution to the problem.
- Create a plan, as the child always responds when a parent tells him he has a plan.
- Expressing appreciation and praise for the effort and success, as this method is a basic principle for successfully solving problems with children.
How to solve family conflict
There are many ways to solve family conflict problems, and they are as follows: 
- Establishing basic rules for solving and discussing the problem.
- Brainstorm to solve the problem, letting everyone offer their different suggestions for potential solutions.
- Evaluate the risks, benefits, negatives, and positives of each potential solution.
- Reaching a solution through negotiation as a team.
- Define the role of each family member in implementing the solution.
Classification of family problems
There are many classifications of family problems, family problems including the following: 
- Psychological and emotional problems: This is due to the variation in moody and nervous states of family members, and the ways they react to the surrounding circumstances.
- Cultural problems: It is the result of the parents’ difference in customs and traditions according to the different way of origin and upbringing of each.
- Economic problems: It is due to the deterioration of the family’s financial situation, whether due to internal or external factors.
- Health problems: such as chronic diseases or occasional diseases that face a family member. Social problems: because of the family’s relationship with the parents ‘relatives and the parents’ relationship with one another.
- Social role problems: This is due to the lack of clarity of the role of each individual within the family, and the multiplicity of roles and their struggle, which leads to a discord within the family.
Causes of family problems
Family problems and how to solve them Many types of family problems appear in most families. Whether it is between parents or between children, and one of the main reasons for the existence of problems between parents is the lack of understanding of the nature of the relationship between a man and a woman in terms of different desires, way of thinking, and interests between them, and this difference is in order, as the relationship between a man and a woman is a relationship based on The difference is not on the similarity, and the physical and psychological makeup of a man is different for him from that of a woman, and the lack of experience and awareness of the parents in these matters leads to disagreement between them and thus reflects negatively on the family. 
Other causes of family problems include:  Family problems and how to solve them
- Social change: Many social changes occur in the external environment of the family and are affected by it so that children adopt new values and liberal ideas other than those traditional values and customs adopted by parents, which leads to the occurrence of the gap and conflict between children and parents.
- Ignorance of the characteristics of the development of the different stages of life: as each age stage has its own characteristics and requirements for dealing with it, so lack of awareness of these characteristics and how to deal with each stage will lead to the occurrence of problems and will be reflected on the behavior of family members.
- Intellectual and emotional variation: The change in the feelings of the spouses after the marriage of love and happiness, and the difference in the intellectual and cultural background of the spouses leads to a dispute over the methods of raising children, decision-making, and treatment of others.
- Economic pressures: The lack of material resources for the family is an obstacle to achieving its cohesion and meeting its various needs. Also, the presence of high material resources and the lack of balanced planning for them results in family disputes and problems.
- The influence of relatives and comrades: The negative influence of individuals from the internal environment causes problems, whether through their interference in the affairs of family members or by inciting one party to the other.